Wednesday 10 October 2007

Time and money

I know I have said it before but it takes so long to scan, upload, describe and tag a batch of postcards. I just wish I could could spend longer each day on this project. However computers can be pretty anti social and my other half has already said that when I am on here I am in a world of my own !! She is right of course and that is why I try and limit myself to just an hour or so a day.
Imagine what it would be like if I was doing this for a living...heaven !!

When I first started collecting these cards it seemed that I was the only one interested in them but over the last few months they have been harder to get at a bargain price. I try to buy bulk lots other than the odd nice card that is being sold on its own and you could get 40 to 50 cards for £4 or £5 but now you could pay up to £15 to £20 for the same cards. Buying them at postcard fairs is even more expensive.

Forgotten Faces at Flickr

No comments: