Tuesday 5 July 2011

Update on the Family History Magazine Project

Well, its been a hard couple of months since mum died but I am slowly getting on top of things again. Her house is now cleared and the keys have been handed back today. All we have left to do is to spread her ashes with dads.
Our holiday over the last couple of weeks was much needed and now its time to get back on track.

Julys issue of Family History Monthly magazine contains a large article about Forgotten Faces and I am very pleased with the finished item. If you can buy this magazine you will find the article on page 36 " Pictures of the Past ". It includes five pictures from FF. I am a happy bunny !

I must now press on and upload more pictures and more importantly get hold of some new material.

2 comments:

Brett Payne said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. Welcome back to blogging, and I look forward to seeing more images.

Rob said...

Thanks for that Bret, much appreciated.